Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bumpdate Week 29

How far along? 29 weeks-almost to 30. Oh my goodness. 

This might be the world's most unflattering series of pictures of me. Oh well. My outift is cute.


Weight Gain: 15 pounds

How Big is Baby? Acorn Squash

Maternity Clothes? Why in the world people tell you to wear normal clothes as long as possible is beyond me. Maternity is where it's at. The clothes I ordered from Old Navy came in and I am IN LOVE. I cannot wait to live in  my dress as soon as I wear it at this shower-it is so comfy!! (Pictures to come!)

Stretch Marks? No new ones to report. My stretch mark creme seems to be working really well at making the ones I do have fade away, so thats good.

Sleep? Well somehow by the grace of God I manage to sleep through the night most nights. But I have been waking up at about 4am and cant go back to sleep...so there's that.

Best Moment of the Week: Nothing really exciting this week. Just every day stuff!

Movement: We have started the hiccups. It's adorable.
Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit. And absolutely anything sweet.

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!! We also finally decided on a full name- Thomas Michael Selman

What I Miss: Being able to bend over. Seriously took that one for granted.

What I'm looking forward to: The baby shower at my parent's church is this weekend. Really looking forward to getting to see some ladies that are practically family!

Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.

Emotions: Pretty much the same as they have been the whole time.

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.It continues to get more and more shallow, so we shall see!

Wedding rings on or off?  Off. So depressed.

Things I Need To Do: A lot. My chair came in, so I cant wait to go pick that up!



Linking up Because Shanna Said So and Tucker Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...