Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bumpdate Week 30

How far along? 30 weeks. That. Is. Crazy. 8-10 weeks left on this little man. I cannot wait to meet him!
Photo by the amazing Chelsea Patricia Photography. More to come of these later!


Weight Gain: 16.5 pounds

How Big is Baby? Large Cabbage

Maternity Clothes? Same as before

Stretch Marks? No new ones to report. My stretch mark creme seems to be working really well at making the ones I do have fade away, so thats good.

Sleep? Well somehow by the grace of God I manage to sleep through the night most nights. But I have been waking up at about 4am and cant go back to sleep...so there's that.

Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower was pretty incredible. I hope to be able to share pictures from that soon! (And thank you to all the ladies who said they actually read this every week...makes me feel so good!) My mom also got to feel Thomas kick (and boy did he kick!) so that was exciting for her.

Movement: I've started having Braxton Hicks. Weird, and not really all that comfortable, but they dont hurt, so there's that.
Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit. And absolutely anything sweet.

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!! We also finally decided on a full name- Thomas Michael Selman

What I Miss: Being able to bend over. Seriously took that one for granted. Being able to breathe through my nose. So underrated.

What I'm looking forward to A lot of changes are going to be happening in our lives in the next few weeks. None that I can share at this time, but I am so optimistic about our future as a family!

Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.

Emotions: I basically cry all the time now. Happy, sad, no reason.

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.It continues to get more and more shallow, so we shall see!

Wedding rings on or off?  Off. So depressed.

Things I Need To Do: Oh dont even get me started. 


Me and the hubs after the baby shower. Boy do I love that man!! Photo again by Chelsea Patricia Photography. Isn't she the best??
Linking up to Tucker Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...