Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bumpdate Weeks 26-28

I am a terrible blogger, I know this. I swear one day I will get it together! The weather has been absolutely insane here in Florida and with that, traveling, then getting sick, I havent been able to get it together to take a good picture. But here I am, attempting to take a picture in the wind just because it has been way too long since I have posted! So here is the bump, y'all!

How far along? 28 weeks-officially into the 3rd semester...yippee!!!

Weight Gain: 13 pounds

How Big is Baby? Eggplant

Maternity Clothes? I have gotten a few more clothing items. I got a cute chambray tunic type top from Target that I will have to model here soon. I also ordered my dress for my baby shower (EEK!!) and a few pairs of shorts and a top from Old Navy. Hopefully those will come in soon. If the shorts go well, I will have to order more because I am so not wearing pants in the Florida heat!

Stretch Marks? No new ones to report. My stretch mark creme seems to be working really well at making the ones I do have fade away, so thats good.

Sleep? Well it goes back and forth. I have been having to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and this weekend Ben and I went to an archery tournament and had to sleep in a full size bed WITH the dog, so I didn't sleep hardly at all. But since we got back I have been sleeping so hard that I didn't even wake up in the middle of the night to pee!

Best Moment of the Week: My parents came the other weekend and that was awesome. We ordered the chair for the nursery and bought the paint. We did not have time to paint, but that was ok. My mom and I finished the registry and it was so much more fun to do that with her! The absolute best part of the pregnancy so far was Ben feeling Thomas kick for the first time. He has been kicking me for quite a while but we could never get him to kick when Ben could feel it. It was such a cool experience to watch his face when he felt it. We are both getting so excited for him to come!

Movement: It is still my favorite part of being pregnant. I love feeling him move!
Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit.  

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!! We also finally decided on a full name- Thomas Michael Selman

What I Miss: Sleep. Normal clothes. Wine. Sushi. Rare steak.

What I'm looking forward to: It is still a week off, but I have a baby shower at my parent's church next weekend and I am really looking forward to that!
Symptoms: It's just pee city over here.

Emotions: Pretty much the same as they have been the whole time.

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.It continues to get more and more shallow, so we shall see!

Wedding rings on or off?  Welp. They are officially off. I had a not really all that scary night this past Sunday. I ended up in Labor and Delivery because of some major swelling-way beyond normal retaining water kind of swelling. My mom and everyone else, including my doctor, wanted me to go in and get checked, just in case my blood pressure was high. Everything was fine, just as I thought it was, but it was good that we went because now we know where to go if something does happen. But because of that, I decided that it would be better to leave them off than have to cut them off!

Things I Need To Do: Paint the nursery. Finish the built ins and paint those. Build the crib. 


 Dress: Gap (old)-similar, maternity option; Sweater: Forever 21 (old)-similar; Flats: Lauren Conrad for Kohls (old)-similar 

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and Tucker Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...