Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 33 Bumpdate, or Why Maxi Dresses are a Pregnant Girl's Best Friend

How far along? 32 weeks. I realized that I am technically in my 8th month as of today. I always thought it was just 9 months, but apparently it's closer to 10. Whoever made up the 9th month lie is just rude! So ready to meet my buddy!


Dress: (old), Gap-similar; Cardigan: Loft


Weight Gain: 19 pounds

How Big is Baby? Squash

Can we talk about how comfortable this outfit is? I wore it to the Easter music at our church this past Sunday, but didn't take a picture, so I knew I had to document it for today's post. 


Maternity Clothes? Maxi dresses are God's gift to pregnant women. Seriously. So comfy and easy to throw on, and you still look cute. Win win! 

Stretch Marks? Welp. Thomas moved/flipped head down, so I have a few new stretch marks on that side. 

Sleep? I think I may be some kind of pregnancy unicorn. I fall asleep amazingly easily, stay asleep except to get up to pee, MAYBE once, and have been able to fall back asleep until 7:30, 8 ish. I don't know why or how this changed, but I am NOT complaining!

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Thomas move during the Easter music. Little man loves Gospel and blue grass! 

Movement: Little man has flipped, so I am feeling movement in places I didn't before. It is still the best part of being pregnant!

Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. and more Fruit. And absolutely anything sweet. I had chocolate cake from Zoe's this week, and it was MA-GI-CAL. 

Gender: Baby Selman is a BOY!!! We also finally decided on a full name- Thomas Michael Selman

What I Miss: Being able to bend over. Seriously took that one for granted. Being able to breathe through my nose. So underrated.

What I'm looking forward to: Well…the Selman family has moved to Montgomery. It is going to be a big change for us, but we are both so excited about this new opportunity and are taking life by storm! 

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Emotions: I basically cry all the time now. Happy, sad, no reason. And I am SO grumpy. Sorry everyone. 

Belly Button in or out?  Pretty shallow but still in My doctor says I apparently have a deep belly button so mine may not pop out at all.It continues to get more and more shallow, so we shall see!

Wedding rings on or off?  Off. So depressed.

Things I Need To Do: Well, we are in a temporary living situation, so I will not be setting up a full nursery until after Thomas is born. We are not going to do a house search AND move AND have to unpack and decorate with me being as pregnant as I am. So we will live in our current location for a few months then find somewhere to live. We are excited to have this opportunity to have the time to find a house that is perfect for us!



Ben's shadow in these pictures cracks me up!


Linking up to: Because Shanna Said So, Tucker Up, The Pleated Poppy, and Get Your Pretty On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...